Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner for my hair?

I have kinda wavy-straight hair, thinner, shoulder length. I usually just straighten and occasionally crimp my hair. I really want my hair to be soft and shiny. What would be the best Herbal Essences shampoo and/or conditioner for my hair?Best Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
Okay! I have the perfect one!





Okay, So when you go into the section with all the herbal essense shampoo's look for the new herbal essense : purple hydraliscious





It' seems like the perfect one for your hair,


it's not only good for hydrating, it makes it AMAZINGLY soft, and SO soft that's it okay to straighten/chrimp too without drying!





i' use it alot! but i just ran out :(


i have to buy it again lol.





for now, im using herbal essense dangerously straightt, even tho i have straight hair. lmao








%26lt;33 xoBest Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
Um you'll never have soft hair if you keep straightening it.





I think you should go with the ';Totally Twisted'; Shampoo and conditioner so you can just have your hair wavier, I for one felt more comfortable with my hair when i started using it as it enhanced my curls.





Or try the ';Soft and Shiny'; it doesn't really do much but it helps a little. The best way to keep your hair soft and smooth is to deep condition it and lay low on the straightening, trust me.





Good Luck!
Well, if you usually straighten you hair, I'd by the ';Dangerously Straight'; shampoo and conditioner in the pink bottle, but for a wavy, scrunched look, ';Tossly Me Softly'; apparently is the best. Unless you have dry hair, you don't really need the EXTRA moisturizing products they have, and pretty much all their products will work the same, though if you have dry hair, it's hard to get soft hair with any type of product!
Hmmm. since you use alot of straighteners and such, i would go wiff the damage control, That way, it repairs it when it's been burned, or such.


-i used it when i started straightening my hair, it works great!


-♥ samwa
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-H…

No comments:

Post a Comment