Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is clairol herbal essences a cheap shampoo or is it good for your hair?

I have the shampoo and conditioner. it syas for color/permed/dry/damaged hair. which i do have colored, dry, damaged hair. will this be a good shampoo for my hair is it just the cheap stuff?Is clairol herbal essences a cheap shampoo or is it good for your hair?
Every hairstylist I've gone to says not to use it, but honestly, from my personal experience, it has been one of the best shampoos I have ever used, and I have really damaged hair. It's even better than the expensive stuff. It makes my hair shiny and moisturized- I use the one for damaged hair.Is clairol herbal essences a cheap shampoo or is it good for your hair?
There are only so many ingredients that can be put into shampoo to actually clean your hair. Sometimes I go for a little more expensive and sometimes I go for the dollar jobby's. There all pretty much the same.
This product is fine for most hair and has been around for a long time, probably over 15 years. It certainly would be considered mid-range.





If your hair is soft, shiny and full, that is my criteria to keep using a product. I use Biolage on sale.
You should know that any over the counter shampoo is cheap. The fact is that even the expensive over the counter shampoo (like Pantine) are full of wax. At first it will add shine to your hair, but as you continue to use it the wax will build up, leaving your hair dull and deadened. It may seem expensive, but using professional products sold in salons is actually more practical, economical and better for you hair. Because they can use stronger ingredients, you can use less and so they last longer and you don't have to keep switching shampoos. Also, if you want something specially formulated to your hair type, your beautician can help you out. The next time you go in to get your hair cut ask your stylist about product. Chances are she'll have a lot of suggestions. Finally the best part is that professional products are phosphate free so they won't strip out your color or the moisture in your hair. I hope that helped.
I love this stuff- I use that same brand and it leaves my hair smelling delicious!
shampoos generally do the same. they clean the hair and scalp, its the conditioners you need to make sure you get a good one, yes the herbal essence range is nice and intensive.
i think its cheap. The best stuff u can get are at salons, redken products work the best for me!! try All Soft shampoo and conditioner by redken your hair will feel healthy and soft after just one use!





http://www.redken.com/products/displayBrand.cfm?b=266
it is good stuff i use it to that stuff rocks if u use anything it needs to b that











ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes you hair SMELL SOOOO GOOD! but i cant use it because it gives me dandruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment