Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your favourite Herbal Essences Shampoo + Conditioner?

:)What is your favourite Herbal Essences Shampoo + Conditioner?
My favorite Herbal Essences shampoo is Hello Hydration and my favorite HE Conditioner is the Purple Hyrdralicious Reconditioning Conditioner. It works great for my hair :D!What is your favourite Herbal Essences Shampoo + Conditioner?
none, herbal essence is pretty much just a sent shampoo there is nothing different in any of them. they also do the same as panteen n break your hair badly!
I like the Herbal Essences Body Envy - white nectarine and pink coral flower!
The purple hydalicious shampoo and hello hydration conditioner! BEST STUFF EVER!
I never really tried any but I like the one in the blue bottle the way it looks lol..
totally twistedddddd = the best everr!
the purple blended kind! idk.. they all smell amazingly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment