Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Herbal Essences Volumizing shampoo really work?

i used to use it a long time ago but i didnt really notice


i cant remember


i have memory issues





so does it really give volume?


thanks!Does Herbal Essences Volumizing shampoo really work?
I use it, but my hairs naturally curly, it works well at least i think it does, my curls are always 5 times bigger :P





But if you your hairs straight then use the shampoo for curls that will probably work better.Does Herbal Essences Volumizing shampoo really work?
I have tried various types of shampoo, and this is definitely my favorite! love its sweet nectarine and flowery smell... it just makes you want to sing in the shower! The volumizing power of this shampop is incredible.. I used to have fine, flyaways,and deflated look in my hair, but this product had made it so much bouncie..
Yes, I used to use it and I'm a MAN.





It also gave me great orgasms in the shower, so maybe that's why I used it too! It ain't only for the ladiessss...

No comments:

Post a Comment