Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo work well?

I already brush my hair for a while when blow drying, but now I want a shampoo that help with the straightening, thanks.


Does herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo work well?
Well, i was actually, i was also asking my friend that, because she uses it. And she said that it was really good. It makes you hair soft, shiny, clean, and of course straight. They come in those awesome smelling colors, thats my favoriteDoes herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo work well?
actually i dont have that same kind, just herbal essences 2-in-1 hello hydration (flavor: a fusion of orchid and coconut milk). that kind works really well and smells great, but the smell doesn't stick like aussie 2-in-1 shampoo does. hope i helped. :)


ps good luck with your shampoo
Hello I searched answer to your yahoo question . Just check out the below link. Hope you find what you are looking for. All you need to do is little search.
yes herbal essecenes is the best!!!!!!
honestly its USELESS


doesnt do anything


i love john frieda products there much better

No comments:

Post a Comment