Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have you tried that new Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner for long hair?

It's in the red bottles? Any good?Have you tried that new Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner for long hair?
Yes I have tired the conditioner and it makes my hair feel really soft! It also makes my split ends less noticable and softer aswell.Have you tried that new Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner for long hair?
I also use it and I love it...you will too!! Report Abuse

I have tried its Works Good.
it actually comes in many diff colored bottles but yup I actually have the blue bottle and love it :)
yup


i've been using that lately and noticed my hair's alot softer


and after you've washed it theres barely any knots which works great for me


so i'd definetly advise you to get it, really good =]





Hope this helps =]
No I just tried sun silk the pink bottle and works really GOOD!
I don't know if it is still true to form but I have heard in the past that chemicals in the Herbal Essences shampoos were making people's hair thin or fall out! I don't think entirly bald or anything but ever since hearing so I have tried to stay away from Herbal Essences. Maybe they fixed the product now. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment