Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Herbal Essences dangerously straight shampoo work?

I already have almost completely straight hair, so does it help finish straightening it out?Does Herbal Essences dangerously straight shampoo work?
it depends on your hair texture. if your hair is thin, it will definatly work. but if your hair texture is thick and wavy like mine then ull still need other products. but in your case yes... yes it does. hope i helped!Does Herbal Essences dangerously straight shampoo work?
I used to use that shampoo. My hair is pretty frizzy and such when its completely dry with no product. I could see a difference (not a big one of course but there was something different) in my hair texture. It wasnt as unruly so I could straighten my hair better.





Now I'm trying to get into natural things such as coconut oil to help out my hair.
it only made my hair more oily
It seems to have helped my hair some. It's the best inexpensive type shampoo I've used for that purpose. Using good conditioners and moisturizer type things have also seemed to keep my hair less frizzy and made it easier to tame.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment