Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do the Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight shampoo and conditioner work?

I saw the Dangerously Straight duo at Target today. I've been wanting straight hair, and nothing's worked for me. I don't want to buy it unless I know it works. Does anyone have it, and does it work?Do the Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight shampoo and conditioner work?
Ive used the 2in1 one. Letz just say u still need a straightner. Well my hair is thick anyway. But to save $, just try the 2in1 and buy the hairspay that goes with it. Then still straightenDo the Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight shampoo and conditioner work?
If your trying to find a product that will straighten your hair without a straightener, they don't exist. If your looking for something that will make your hair easier to straighten and make it stay perfectly straight all day, try Straight Sexy Hair. I'm not sure who makes it though but it makes my hair look shiny, silky, and not at all frizzy.





http://www.hamptons.com/gallery/articles鈥?/a>





I suggest the spray. It keeps your hair smooth and not at all crispy.
if u have tried it before, what makes your think that a little bottle of herbal essences is going to help? you need a relaxer and then the herbal to keep it relaxed!
it only helps hair types that are hard to straighten and are very unruly, do not buy this porduct if you think it will by any means replace your straightener because it WON'T

No comments:

Post a Comment