Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo+conditioner work?

My sister just bought the shampoo+conditioner today. My hair is mostly straight, but my bangs aren't. Would the shampoo+conditioner straighten my bangs?Does herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo+conditioner work?
it dosn't work for me.


+ i hate herbal essences it makes my hair flakey!Does herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo+conditioner work?
YUP : )


I used to use it all the time!


But it takes a little while to work, if you use for a week and then blow dry your hair it comes out straightt but a bit puffy so you might want to use a flat iron on low heat just to get the puffyness out it will be worth it but it does dry out your hair so you might want to use a leave in conditioner spray after you get out of the shower : )





Hope i helped : )
Herbal essences is first of all terrible for your hair.


Plus no shampoos and conditioners work like that. You still have to use a straightener. I'd suggest L'oreal straight product its in a pink bottle and you put it on before you blowdry. Those products are supposed to help with heat damage prevention for use with a straightener and a blowdryer, it won't just be if you let your hair dry it would be magically straight.
well idk if it will straighten ur hair but herbal essences is an amzing shampoo/ conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment