Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner work good?

For my naturally curly hair, would it work good? I already bought it so I guess it sucks if you say it doesn't, haha





What about Dove's curl defining mousse? I got that, too. (:





Thanks to anyone who answers!Does Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner work good?
Totally Twisted works soooo well. I have wavy long hair and it makes it soo smooth and moisture rich. It works really well if right after you use it and towel dry your hair you put a leave in conditioner in. it will make your curls look gorgeous!Does Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner work good?
PERFECT! those are the products i use and my hair looks fabulous. i also have the *sunsilk de frizz cream. my routine is i wash my hair with the shampoo then put on the conditioner and rinse it off. then i get out of the shower and use the de frizz cream then scrunch in a lot of mousse and go to sleep with my hair still damp with all the products in and in the morning i have perfectly defined curls
your best bet is to try it i want the totaly twisted gel for the summer when my hair gets wet it has a wave so i might buy it this summer idk but try it out i have the bondy envy it did work it jsut dryed my hair out alittle
YEAH!!!!! it works really good! i am using the straitening shampoo and it works really good!!! My hair isn't that curly anymore!
It will probably work. I buyed Herbal Essences Dangeroulsy Straight and it worked so Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo will work too.
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment