Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best Herbal Essences Scent (shampoo and conditioner)?

and if you can, plz say what's so good about it and what hair type you have


and any hair tips you might have





ps: my hair type is normal to thick and between straight and wavy and prone to frizzness if air dried





thanks!!What's the best Herbal Essences Scent (shampoo and conditioner)?
my hair sounds exactly like yours and i personally like the herbal essences hello hydration because it makes my hair nice and shiny and healthy. Also, at the end of your shower rinse your hair with cold water because this closes the cuticles and prevents some of the frizziness.What's the best Herbal Essences Scent (shampoo and conditioner)?
Thank you for answering my question. Now here is an answer to yours:





My favorite Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner is the Totally Twisted (purple bottle). I love (and so does my boyfriend) the way it smells. This will most likely make your hair a little more wavy than normal. I have really curly hair and this definitely keeps the bounce in my hair and doesn't make it frizzy. If you want to keep the waviness in your hair but not have the frizziness, why don't you try the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse? That's what I use and even if you let it air dry, it doesn't get frizzy, just dries into place (it also doesn't give that hard wet look once it totally dries). Hope this helps and good luck!
ok i use dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner it smells great and my hair is straight/wavy like yours and i also use the none of your frizzness cream so it doesn't frizz up when i straighten it smell great too! try the shampoo I'm using or long term relationship ok =] hope this helps!
Herbal Essences is not too great. Try Philosophy products they make some great shampoos and conditioners that really help get your hair back in shape. Mine was dry mess until I used Philosophy. The day a friend sent me a link to a site about their products was a day that changed my life...or at least my hair.lol good luck!
dude.


my hair is like the same way!!


i personally like all of them but i tried totally twisted(curly/wavy hair) and it made it like freaking fantabulous...hah well maybe not..


i can't really think f a word for it but let's just say it made my hair not frizzy and easy to style :D


and it smells AH-MAZING (:








hope i helped(=






my hair is ridiculously thick and straight...my fav herbal essences scent is the long term-relationship shampoo and conditioner.





it smells like red raspberry with a hunt of vanilla! it's awesome. my boyfriend loves it too!
none your frizzness smells pretty nice. it is in a orange bottle. it had shampoo comditioner, and anti-friz cream that works really well. it has ingrediants that help go againest friz and will calm it down.





Good Luck
i think its tropical; its in a blue bottle. my hairs quite similar to yours and it makes it smell really nice, and doesnt make it too greasy or dry.





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a> please answer mine ! :)
I am a fan of the drama clean, but sometimes I switch to hello hydration during the winter months, but I live in PA so the hair gets pretty bad up here in the winter.
the orange bottle is the best one. nd thnx 4 helping me decide to go to the 8th gradee formal. nd ma crush likes me so he is goin to ask me. to go out with him. imm soooo excited.
I like drama clean (green bottle). I have thick hair, and it really does a good job. Occasionally I'll use the None of your Frizziness, in an orange bottle. That really calms the hair down.
hello hydration the blue kind. i use it and it smells reaaly good and makes my hair shiny and soft you should give it a try
none of them you should be using aussie for your hair the 3min miracle





if your hair is dry you should worry about the smell but how well the product works on your hair.
hello hydration smells sooooo good. and there's another one..i think it's called body envy. idk it's in an orange bottle.
you answered mine so i am gonna answer yours. =] i like the ocean breeze scent the best
the blue one or the pinkish orange one...those smell amazing


i have extra thick hair that gets frizzy no matter what. those are great
colour me happy, i got so many compliments when i used it
none of your frizzness





i love that scent





:o)
i like the blue one
HERBAL ESSENCES IS THE WORST THING EVER!!!!!!!I HATE IT HATE HATE HATE HATE IT! IT RUINED MY HAIR ! NEVER USE THAT CRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment