Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it bad to wash your hair everyday ?....i use Herbal Essances shampoo and conditioner btw?

It's not really *bad* but it isn't going to do wonders for your hair. Unless it's naturally quite oily, you can get away with washing every other day, which is actually better for your hair because shampoo often strips your hair of the good oils that keep it shiny and smooth.Is it bad to wash your hair everyday ?....i use Herbal Essances shampoo and conditioner btw?
I have to wash my hair every day if I am going out because it looks limp and a bit greasy if I dont. However, people keep telling me that I am washing out the natural oils in my hair and thats why its looking so limp.





My solution has been to wash my hair if I know anybody is going to see me, and on the inbetween days when I'm just sitting around the house, I now just tie it up out of the way and dont wash it.





I have to say, I havent noticed any difference in the condition. It still looks limp the day after its been washed.Is it bad to wash your hair everyday ?....i use Herbal Essances shampoo and conditioner btw?
Yeah, it is not good because herbal shampoo has chemicals and the water that we get in our taps is also treated with chemicals so both leave the scalp and hair dry and this dryness with time weakens the hair roots.


What hair needs is hydration and nutrition of the scalp and for this I use Ziravie hair oil.
Yes..it's bad to wash it every day because it strips your skin of natural oils that it needs to keep your hair healthy. You should shampoo every other day, and on alternate days...use just a little dry shampoo or even talcum powder to elimate grease from your hair.
i use tresemme' everyday %26amp; my hairs fine.


but my brothers seems to get greesy ect, so when i asked a hair dresser she said.


if you condition your roots it can make it look unhealty %26amp; if you dont keep the same routine, it will damage it too.


so just keep washing it everyday, but dont do the above, youl be fine.
I use John Freida Sheer Blonde and I use it everyday, it says daily shampoo and conditioner ha ha. its fine to wash your hair everyday, I always have and still do.
nope, it's really good that you wash it everyday to insure that you're hair is smooth, silky and undamaged.
i use the same and i wash mine everyday and it's fine.


i suppose it depends on your hair type.


if your hair seems ok to you theres no reson to stop :)
Depends on your hair type. I have coarse, wavy hair and mine gets too dry it I wash it everyday. I can only wash every other day.
For some people it is, if you have brittle then don't wash every day, but I wash mine every day
i wash mine everyday and it really shiny and healhty i think that its good for you hair so dont worry.
I wash mine every day and its none it no harm
i wash mine every day and it seems fine to me

No comments:

Post a Comment