Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is the Herbal Essence straightening shampoo really effective?

Does it give you the really straight and non-puffy hair I want? or do I have to use a hair straightener after?Is the Herbal Essence straightening shampoo really effective?
unless your hair is already naturally straight, it does not work. i have long thick wavy hair and it did nothing i still had to use my straightener and blow dryer. so if your hair is wavy i don't recommend it.Is the Herbal Essence straightening shampoo really effective?
Nope...it doesnt do much for me, but it does make my waves more relaxed. The shampoo and conditioner are basically made for easier use so you can straigghten your hair after you use it with a straightening iron.
depends how your hair is in the first place. mines semi wavy and i use that and the straightening mousse and it works for me.
I have natrually pretty staright hair that flips alot at the ends and bought the shampoo for me it works if i blow dry my hair afterwords myfriends with super curly hair bought it and it really helped to make her super curls ino waves which were very easy for her to quickly staright but since she has very short hair her reslts if she had had longer hair would probly have been different. it all depends on what kind of hair you have now but it definetly helps make hair much easier to straight

No comments:

Post a Comment