Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo work?

I have chst-length hair this is stuck between wavy and straight, and it looks HORRIBLE! I look so bad!





Before today I bough herbal essences ';Totally Twisted'; shampoo and conditioner, and so far it isnt working at all. It even made my hair worse! My hair is usaully soft, but now its all puffy and frizzy, and my hair looks the exact same as it did before. Its looks like it is stuck between wavy and straight.





Why won't it work? Is there something im doing wrong?Does Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo work?
all of their shampoos worked for me.





try using it and scrunching with a paper towel instead of a regular towel, to define your curls without the frizz.


then apply a serum (for shine) and pull it into a bun and let it air dry.


DON'T blow dry, or it will get puffy and frizzy.Does Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo work?
YES, YES, YES, OHHHH YES..


it works
i use it and i works fine with me, sometimes i think i gets to curly, lol


also don't touch it after u wash it, touching your hair causes frizzyness


hope that helped!


=)
I've used the Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight shampoo's and conditioners and they didn't work either, so I'm guessing none of the Herbal Essences products work so just stop using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment