Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is herbal essence dangerously straight shampoo the one for me?

I usually use moisture rich shampoos cause I have dry hair(especially when it's long) Now that I had my hair cut shoulder length, it's not as dry but it does curl at the end. Will this shampoo straighten it out?


I read reviews about this shampoo not being good for ppl with curly hair cause it makes it frizzy. But my hair is straight....just the ends are curled cause of the cut. I'm worried the ends will turn frizzy and the top will be flat.Is herbal essence dangerously straight shampoo the one for me?
I use that shampoo and i have found that it does nothing to make my hair straighter. BUT it does make my hair wayyyyy easier to straighten, and it stayers straighter for much longer. My hairdresser also said that it was keeping my hair really healthy and the everyday straightening wasn't damaging it as much. Oh and another good point in that is smells really good!Is herbal essence dangerously straight shampoo the one for me?
My hair's a tad longer than yours. But the shampoo it's self won't do much. It's not a very good shampoo. Try putting in leave in conditioner and then just straighten the ends. It'll give moisture to your hair,and leave it looking soft. But no, the shampoo it'sself won't do much.





gluckkkkkkkk!
I use that and honestly it doesn't make it any straighter than any other shampoo does, it dried my hair out bad, i since you already have dry hair..i don't suggest using it. ONe i liked was Aussie's moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Hope this helps!
I found that HE shampoos n conditioners made my hair dryer which was sad because they smell so good. Try Redken Smooth Down for frizzies, its kind of pricey but it works, especially if you're only washing every other day which is best for dry hair
I have the same problem.





I bought herbal essence dangerously straight shampoo and it didn't do anything.
what alot of people dont get is that the shampoo and conditoner isnt meant to straighten your hair. its just moisturizing and it preps your hair for being flat ironed

No comments:

Post a Comment