Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you die from drinking Herbal Essence Shampoo?

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to drink half a bottle of Herbal Essence Shampoo, would I die? I already know I would get sick. But could I die?





HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING-That means that Im not going to do it, I just want to know.Can you die from drinking Herbal Essence Shampoo?
Well you could always call the 1-800 number but yes I think it is possible that you might die. It's not natural or organic so any large amount of those chemicals could be fatal when consumed.Can you die from drinking Herbal Essence Shampoo?
You could definitely die! Shampoo is something of a cleaning detergent, and not meant to be swallowed, especially not in large doses. It would probably fry your insides and definitely make you sick. The detergent fused with stomach acid might have a negative reaction as well... :S
What a strange question, or a convoluted way to commit suicide. Chances are, the effects of drinking a half a bottle of shampoo might make you wish you'd never thought of it. Yuck.
I dont know for sure but it contains a lot of detergents like sodium lauryl sufate, which are in all shampoos. Just because its ';herbal'; doesnt mean it's not poisonous. It probably wouldn't kill you but you would get sick.
Probably not, it would be broken down by stomach acids no doubt. Unless you had an allergic reaction or something.





If there are no warnings on the bottle (which i imagine there isn't since its a hair care product) you wont die.
no because you'd have wonderful essences in side of you making you undeafeatable :D
It doesn't really have strong enough chemicals to kill you in 10 seconds. It would be extremely hard to drink it anyway because of how thick it is.
Its almost like soap...and as a child I always had my mouth washed out with soap. I dont think a bottle can kill you, just make you sick.
Well if you drink it and just sit there without calling the ambulance you will die of stomachache I guess.
i wouldnt try it... hypothetically speaking
Uhhh, are you trying to? It's shampoo....all you'll get is massive massive diarrhea and spend days making brown soap bubbles.
Yes, I'm pretty sure you would die.
Maybe. Try calling customer service with that.
lol you already did it huh lol jk too much of anything will kill you
Why would you drink shampoo?
try it let me knw if you die!
no, you'd probably just burp up bubbles all day.
I'm at a loss for words... but I think you would probably get really sick.
i doubt it. you might get a little sick. you should try it out.
I don't know. But why would you want to know? You should try and avoid thoughts like these.
no..
umm why would u care if u didnt want to do it? there are other ways to kill ur self
no but u get a hell of a hangover
Lol......wow.... I dont think you would die


I honestly dont know haha...try it and see

No comments:

Post a Comment