Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your favorite Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner?

I'm just wondering what works best with everyone's hair texture, length, and color.What is your favorite Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner?
I have curly hair and I think ';Hell Hydration'; moisture %26amp;shine shampoo works best for me and not using conditioner but I repeat shampoo twice. I also think it smells the nicest:)What is your favorite Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner?
i like them all.but it really depends on your taste in smell %26amp; style.





answer mine pleasee ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well i have curly hair and use ';herbal essences curls and waves'; (purple bottle) for my hair, smells nice and makes my hair soft and shiny :D
i think their stuff smells sooo good...but its not good for your hair...=( so i get Paul Mitchell stuff cause its great on my hair and ive noticed my hair looks shiner and healthier with Paul Mitchell..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment