Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is there a very good shampoo for flaky scalp and dandrufff to use while pregnant? i heard Nizoral is not good.

Nizoral is the shampoo that i am currently using. my flaky scalp is so annoying. what shall i do??Is there a very good shampoo for flaky scalp and dandrufff to use while pregnant? i heard Nizoral is not good.
Paul Mitchell has a Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner that is really good. For years my son had flaky scalp problems and that is the only product we found that works. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. You can get it at hair salons.Is there a very good shampoo for flaky scalp and dandrufff to use while pregnant? i heard Nizoral is not good.
head and shoulders ofcourse =]
Neutrogena (sp) makes a product called T-gel that is really good. I used it once after i got a sunburn and my scalp was peeling. I recommend it highly, its stronger than Head and Shoulders and im sure is okay to use while you're pregnant.
well, I'm not a woman and don't get pregnant :P





but i had dandruff problems and I'm using a shampoo called selegel, made by ducray laboratories. excellent product!
I've used Selson Blue before but it stopped working for me so I turned to Nizoral and it's been working for me every since. You can try Selson Blue maybe it'll work for you. I haven't tried Neutrogena T/Sal but its an option if nothing else works (and as always Head and Shoulders too). I would also suggest if your head gets so itchy it gets raw you may want to try Scalpicin Anti-Itch liquid I use that when it starts acting up and I can't wash my hair right away (it'll burn like fire for a second then stop your itching instantly). http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment