Monday, December 28, 2009

Is the herbal essences shampoo dangerously straight only ok for people who have straight hair or cruly?

Me and my best friend and fighting over it right now.


plz helpIs the herbal essences shampoo dangerously straight only ok for people who have straight hair or cruly?
Dangerously Straight is meant for people who -want- straight hair, and thus is aimed at people with curly, wavy, or frizzy hair. The line is aimed at people who want blowout-straight hair, a la Marcia Brady. So it doesn't really matter what kind of hair you have--it's about what kind of hair you want.





I would guess that it will probably work better for people whose hair is already kind of straight or wavy, rather than for people with serious curls, but that's just because straightening really curly hair takes more than just a shampoo.Is the herbal essences shampoo dangerously straight only ok for people who have straight hair or cruly?
I dont se whyy youu couldnt use it.


I used it and I have naturally wavy hair and I saw no difference.


All those Shampoos/conditoners thar say they make yor hair shiny, straight, curly, long,ect never work. They just do the same as any normal shampoo/conditioner on me.
it helps my wavy hair to be a little straiter.


I think it works better on strait hair tho.


But, it smells Great.
straight hair.


for curly heads use the curl shampoo.
it doesn't matter. u could use it for both.
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment