Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best herbal essences shampoo?

I think for me, its the best fo my hair, but which one do you think is the best?What is the best herbal essences shampoo?
Well, it depends what your hair is like..





If you have normal hair the yellow one is perfect for you.


If you have dry or damaged hair you should try the orange one.


ect.





I think all of them are amazing shampoo!








Hope i helped


xWhat is the best herbal essences shampoo?
When I was a kid, I used the shampoos and conditioners from the original Herbal Essences. Back in the day, their products actually did the job and smelled natural, not like fake fruit and odd-smelling flowers. But now that Herbal Essences has reformulated everything, the products are crap. They leave my hair feeling not completely clean and caused it to get greasier/more oily faster between washes. Basically, my hair has never been the same since using the new version of this brand.





Some people swear by the new Herbal Essences, but I say walk away from that section of the shampoo aisle and don't waste your money.
i love hello hydration because i love the smell. and i also love the old one that has rose hips in it, that is my all time fave. but they have a newer version of that, that's called color me happy.
I have wavy, thick dark hair and I use the one in the blue bottle! It is called the ';breaks over!'; I think it is the best smelling and makes my hair shiny, clean and not weighed down!
I use the shampoo and conditioner for normal hair, the green bottle.
The one that you put back on the shelf and quickly walk away from.
The one in the green bottle- the new edition ones..





its makes your hair like properly shiny!!!
The orange one (:
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment