Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you help me to pick which herbal essence shampoo is right for me?

I have:


-really coarse hair


-when i use my fingers to slide it on a stand of hair, it squeaks


-there are like ';bumps'; on my hair


-I have straight black hair.Can you help me to pick which herbal essence shampoo is right for me?
Hello Hydration? Or the one about dandruff?Can you help me to pick which herbal essence shampoo is right for me?
hello hydration or none of your frizzness


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>
i love herbal essences :) You can also try drama clean.....
i would say hello hydration or degunkify, try both of them
The best one would probably be for dry damaged hair.If you color your hair that will help you as well,it is usually for dry ,damaged or color treated hair.The dandruff can be helped out with a home remedy of avacados,a little mayo or yogurt;just blend it up and apply it for about five minutes.Garnie Fructice has a sleek and shine line that will do just fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment