Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you think using herbal essence shampoo work for frizzy hair?

I've got frizzy hair, but i really don't like it. so i want to get rid of the frizzy hair and get a nice soft hair. but i don't know which shampoo to use it.Do you think using herbal essence shampoo work for frizzy hair?
I have the same problem, and it didn't work for me. But it made my hair smell really good :)


Apparently Head%26amp;Shoulders (Shiny and Soft) works, even though it says it helps dandruff.


I'm going to try it :)Do you think using herbal essence shampoo work for frizzy hair?
I used to use herbal essence shampoo for my frizzy thick hair and it never really worked but i order wen shampoo now and its works better than anything ive ever tried. Id deff recommend it.





heres the link to the wen website .. http://www.wenhaircare.com/index.php?uci鈥?/a>
I have thick frizzy hair and I swear by this product 'Aussie Miracle Moist' It's a tad expensive but it works like a dream. What would also help is using an 'anti-frizz' hair product, I use 'Frizz Solutions' for blow drying, blow drying with any anti frizz product does wonders.
I know dove has a few products that are specifically for frizz. Thye work really well.
Yes, they have special products for fizzy, curly, wavy and straight hair.
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment