Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I make the smell of my herbal essences shampoo not go away when i blow dry/straighten my hair?

I use herbal essences shampoo and conditioner because I love the way it smells and it works well with my hair leaving it soft. But when I blow dry or straighten my hair, the smell of it goes away. Why does that happen? Can I prevent that, or should I just get some type of spray?How can I make the smell of my herbal essences shampoo not go away when i blow dry/straighten my hair?
The smell doesn't actually leave your hair, your nose just gets used to it and doesn't respond to the smell after so long. But if your still iffy about it, there is an after style product for almost every kind of herbal essenses shampoo and conditioner, so maybe get the one for the kind you use :DHow can I make the smell of my herbal essences shampoo not go away when i blow dry/straighten my hair?
I'm pretty sure it happens because of the heat that's involved. I have that too. Ever notice if you use a flat iron or curling iron that your hair loses it's awesome smell too? It's a bummer, but I'm pretty sure the only cure is to let hair air-dry. :(





I just spray my perfume above me on my hair. Perfume holds longer on hair, honestly. Skin sweats and the smell runs right off.
i think that it's actually still with your hair, but you think that its out because you got used to the smell. that happens to me with perfume all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment