Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where on earth can you find the ORIGINAL Herbal Essence Shampoo?

I understand it has been discontinued, but surely someone has some hoardes somewhere! I checked eBay and someone wants to sell their vintage bottle from the 70's, but I know Clairol made it up until the last few years.





The original bottle with dark-green shampoo. It has a drawing of a blond lady on the front in a pool of water with flowers.





Any help is appreciated.Where on earth can you find the ORIGINAL Herbal Essence Shampoo?
It's gone, unfortunately.





I'm a man, and I was using their green apple-scented daily clarifying shampoo for years before their annoying quasi-orgasm ad campaign started a few years ago. Trust me, after that I was almost embarrassed to buy the stuff.





I found a new shampoo, because I was turned off by their changes. Hate the new bottles and the new product names -- I mean come on, ';Drama Clean';??? How lame is that?Where on earth can you find the ORIGINAL Herbal Essence Shampoo?
Get on the Vermont Country Store and demand they find our friend Pond Girl!





http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/custserv/customerservicemain.jsp?cid=77 Report Abuse

Oh man... the last time I saw that was at CVS about 4 years ago. You could try discount stores.





To be honest, that old formula worked a heck of a lot better than the new junk.
I don't know, but I remember it exactly as you described, and my mom and I LOVED it! It smelled so GOOD!


Good luck.
Could you contact the Clairol Company and ask who are their distributors
ebay,amozon and drugstore.com
they do have it in some stores


like in CVS and Rite Aid but there is only 1 scent to it


good luck
I think they don't sell them anymore.
Actually, the blonde lady that was on the original bottle was my wife. I was so embarrassed that I bought all of the remaining stock of it. I had to build a barn to put all of it in. How many cases do you need?
If you found a listing on Ebay, then buy it because you won't find it anywhere else.


Be sure to bid at the last minute so that you don't end up being outbidded and having an outbidding war.
This has been my area of specialty for many years and the only way to get the answer is to email Clairol directly. Typically they do not change the formula much - if they do it is minimal- rather they act like they have changed the product just by changing the bottle design. If you have a old bottle check the label and compare it to the new bottle.


PS good luck with the fro.
i've seen it in harmon's discount stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment