Monday, December 28, 2009

Which Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner would work best for me?

I have long hair thats kinky in some places and pretty frizzy and not very soft at ALL. I want something that will steighten the kinks and smooth it out, defrizz it, and make it very soft. Which shampoo and conditioner would be my best bet?





http://www.herbalessences.com/us/default.jspWhich Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner would work best for me?
Herbal Essences smells nice, but it's awful for hair. Instead, try Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing, and it will make your hair very soft and shiny.





Oh, and don't throw away the shampoos and conditioners that you don't like! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send your used shampoos and conditioners to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of good hair products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the tail ends of the shampoos and conditioners, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!Which Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner would work best for me?
http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collections/none_of_your_frizzness/default.jsp





that one would probably work best. but honestly i wouldn't use herbal essences since they've changed it, it doesn't suit my hair. i use pantene pro-v and it defrizzes my hair and makes it REALLY soft. :) i would use that. I use repair and protect but you would probably need a different one. Hope I helped :)
Herbal Essences was never a good shampoo for me. It made my hair even more frizzier. Anyway, the shampoo I use now is really great, it's called Tresemme. I don't know if you'll get one where you live. But it's an UK based product, so if you're in the UK you'll probably have it somewhere. I live in a third world country, and we still get those here, so I guess if you're in US of A, you'll probably get it there, too. I don't know. Do a little research, coz this shampoo is greattttt. It smells good, too.





http://www.google.com/search?client=safa鈥?/a>





There you go.
herbal essences none of your frizziness








herbal essences totally twisted or hello hydration
I use the Hello Hydration. It works very well for my frizzy, curly hair. My hair is now super soft! Good luck!
Hello Hydration....moisture will solve all of your hair issues!!
you shud try swazkorf...zero frizz..its made my hair frizz free and more sliky n softer...all the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment