Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which herbal essences shampoo smells the best and is best for me?

I really want a shampoo that can make the smell last the whole day, especially if I'm at school. :)





I have thick, long hair that is relaxed. It can get dry, so I want a shampoo that moisturizes it, makes it shiny and straight. Which Herbal Essences is best for me? I went to the website and there's so much to choose from so I decided to ask you guys. If you use it can you tell me which one and how if feels and smells on you're hair. :) Thank you! :)Which herbal essences shampoo smells the best and is best for me?
herbal essence is generally a very crappy brand of shampoo and conditioner. after i use their conditioner it feels like i didn't use conditioner and my hair still feels dirty. if your looking for a shampoo that not only makes your hair smell good and works great try garner fruits (the lime green bottles). they all smell great so it doesn't even matter which one you pick. %26amp; the smell does last for the whole dayWhich herbal essences shampoo smells the best and is best for me?
when you say your hair is ';relaxed'; do you mean chemically relaxed? If so, use something for color treated or chemically treated hair.
the one for long hair smells really good. it's in the red bottle! also the green one smells nice

No comments:

Post a Comment