Saturday, December 19, 2009

Question about the dandruff shampoo called Nizoral...?

Both my sister and I have dandruff and we have been using Head and Shoulders for a long time, but it's just not working. I heard about this really good (but expensive) dandruff shampoo called Nizoral. I just bought a bottle today. Does anyone here use it? How do you use it? In the directions it says to ';repeat';, but not ';repeat if desired';. Is a mandatory to ';REPEAT';?Question about the dandruff shampoo called Nizoral...?
I have that shampoo. It does work quite well, If you have hair which has better results when washed twice then REPEAT if you like. It is not neccessary to repeat always, it just depends upon the type of hair you have. Good luck ! ;)Question about the dandruff shampoo called Nizoral...?
This product is not meant to be used everyday, so just use it and make sure to use it 3 times a week max and you'll be just fine.
My BF had HORRIBLE scalp problems, he lived with it for months..Think penny sized dandruff flakes. he used Nizoral for about 3 weeks and it was freakin GONE!


it is harsh on the hair so only use it for as long as you need to. When the problem is gone, stop using it.
I'm glad i'm not the only one with dandruff problems. No it is not neccesary to repeat. It's simple apply it onto your scalp %26amp; wait about 5 minutes before rinsing it out. But I recommend you donot use this. I have used it %26amp; its not very effective. %26amp; it damages your hair. The product I recommend is Selsun Blue. It works %26amp; it keeps your hair in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment