Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is herbal essences shampoo and conditioner good?

is it a good shampoo and conditioner?


and some people say it dries out your hair?Is herbal essences shampoo and conditioner good?
I liked it for a while...but they test on animals. :/


It smells AMAZING.


Especially the coconut stuff.


But after a while it doesn't help you're hair anymore.


I like DOVE the best. :]


It makes my hair really soft and shiny.


And my friends will like follow me around saying, ';Your hair smells pretty!!!';


xD





But if you want a shampoo LIKE Herbal Essences, go for SUNSILK. I honestly think they're better.





But you have to try different brands to see which one is right for your hair. :]Is herbal essences shampoo and conditioner good?
I think its a very good shampoo, and has many types so you can find the perfect one for your hair type. Also it smells reallly goood. But my favorite shampoo is Aussie, it does wonders for my hair. You should really guve it a try, it also has many types.
Umm...it's okay for me, I guess...I just find that it either dries my hair out badly or it gets all gunky from build up.





But, everyone is different, it may be absolutely horrible for you or it may be the best thing you've ever used.
it depends on your hair type,





personally i do not like it, as i find it dries out my hair


but it could work for you





it smells good though.
I love herbal essence! They smell so good and get the hydration one it doesn't dry out your hair. My cousin recommended it to me!
No, it sucks. The only good stuff is professional hair salon type products ex. Paul Mitchell
No I don't like it. But it depends on your hair type. Everyone is different.
yes and it smells great!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment