Monday, December 28, 2009

Which herbal essences shampoo is best for me?

i just finished my shampoo and wanted to get a new one. i want herbal essences b/c it makes your hair smell good.


i have medium hair about 2 inches under my shoulders. i have think light brown hair. it is also a little wavy and i have split ends.





i want a shampoo that will get rid of my split ends and make my hair look shiny.





and maybe make my hair grow faster or have a little bit more volume .





but i really just want no split ends and shiny hair.Which herbal essences shampoo is best for me?
I'd switch to Pantene Moisturize, I just tried it for the first time and it made my hair so unbelievably shiny. But for herbal essences try the orange bottle it smells so great, and it really does give volume.Which herbal essences shampoo is best for me?
Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences

No comments:

Post a Comment