Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I buy miniature bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo?

I once bought an Herbal Essences pack of shampoo %26amp; conditioner that came with mini-bottles of each (3/4 of normal size, not travel size). Anyway, I love these bottles and use them frequently by refilling, but the caps are breaking off so I can't use them anymore. Does anyone have any idea where I could find new ones?Where can I buy miniature bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo?
rite aid has some.....or even in super a%26amp;p i've seen them thereWhere can I buy miniature bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo?
lol...go into a motel for the night and steal theres
Usually you can find them at Wal-Mart they have travel size bottles for about $0.99, try Target and Big Lots, you might also try the dollar store.





you can buy whole sale online at sites like:





http://www.texaswholesale.us/index.php?c鈥?/a>





http://www.cosmeticsolutions.biz/servlet鈥?/a>
Just buy some little bottles and fill them up with herbal essences!





or maybe go to wal mart?
Yeah, my husband works for Rite Aid/Eckerd and they have them at his store too.
target
Well, if they are not travel size I don't know what to tell you. You could buy bottles of that size and put your shampoo in them. The travel size you can get at Wal Mart.
Like she said, buy some small bottles and fill them, or you can go to any store and go to the aisle that has travel items. They are usually 1/3 the size than regular items. They also have soap, shaving cream, toothpaste etc.
like, every corner shop or super market

No comments:

Post a Comment