Monday, December 28, 2009

Herbal essences shampoo!Is it good for hair?

I have heard that herbal essences is not good for hair?What is your opinion about this?Herbal essences shampoo!Is it good for hair?
I LOVE herbal essence. I have bad hair (frizzy and course) and the kind for chemically treated hair works good for me. The conditioner is real thick and smells yum.Herbal essences shampoo!Is it good for hair?
If you want to find a shampoo that is for your hair type, you need to have a professional recommendation. this is only gotten from your trusted stylist. This shampoo uses artificial fragrances which anything artificial isn't necessarily good for hair.
they r really good
yes its alright
I tryed herbal essences and it does not work well. It makes my hair to dry and brittle.
i don't think it's good for Ur hair b/c that's what a stylist told me.
i've tryed it and it didn't work well at all.....it made my hair noughted and oily. as for being BAD for your hair idk!
Not only is it true but if you suffer from hay fever of an other plant allergy your skin can have a reaction.
Since my hair is dry, it just doesn't condition it enough. It smells pretty and works fine for normal hair (like my fiance's), but my dry hair needs way more than it offers.
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment