Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone tried the free haircut from Herbal Essence shampoo?

Has anyone tried the free haircut from Herbal Essence shampoo or conditioner? If you buy this product, they will send you a voucher for a free haircut at selected hairdressers in your area. The reason why I ask, is my neighbour would like to make a drastic change to her hairstyle, from long to very short, but she can't decided which hair salon to go to. My suggestion was to apply for the voucher and go to the salon they have selected, as this salon will try harder to maintain your custom by giving you an excellent haircut. Any commentsHas anyone tried the free haircut from Herbal Essence shampoo?
That sounds like a good suggestion. She should also 'scope the place out' first, and see if she likes what she sees. If the hairstyles on the stylists and customers are not to her liking, she may not want to go there.





May I offer an altenative? There are some salons that use computer imaging that lets you see what you look like in various styles, and colors, before you let the scissors touch your hair. Your neighbor might wish to check and see if there are any such salons in her area.





By the way, I wasn't aware of the free haircut offer. Thank you for letting me know about it.Has anyone tried the free haircut from Herbal Essence shampoo?
Good idea the reason I haven't tried it is there are no hairdressers local to me participating
as a salon owner and experienced stylist, have never know these promotions to be free, there is always a catch, and probably the most expensive salon, that will push you into spending more, but above all if your friend is looking for a drastic makeover ie long to very short, she should make a consultation with a salon she would be happy with, ideally a salon that uses computer technology that can show her the Finnish style and what she would look like before any scissors go near her head,your hair is your growing glory and why try to do it on the cheap, get recommendations from friends of a decent salon etc, I am also sure there will be clauses in the free haircut offer ie no restyling and all that goes with it


don't let your friend do this, hope it helps, I have seen so many clients that have gone for a major change and hate it, then come in to see what we can do, be sure pick the style


find a good salon and try it computer wise first
I personally never trust offers like this one! And I'm afraid that when they say free hairstyle, they might charge you for example for washing your hair or use styling products!


If I wanted a dramatic change to my hairstyle, I would choose to go to the best salon of the area. How can you find out the best? just read couple of magazines or make an online research about customer's reviews. Doesn't have to be the most expensive one!
good idea but if it goes wrong you know who will get the blame!


i shave my head so it would be pointless for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment