Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I get rid of greasy hair? I have shoulder-length hair and I use Herbal Essences Shampoo.?

herbal essence is actually suppose 2 be bad 4 ur hair that is what the girl who does my hair says it is suppose 2 only work 4 like 3 weeks and then it starts 2 leave residue in ur hair try biolage hydratheripie and the conditioner it will make ur hair back 2 normalHow do I get rid of greasy hair? I have shoulder-length hair and I use Herbal Essences Shampoo.?
SUNSILK!


i tried worked perfect.


get the kind for if you want straight.


not the kind that is for greasy hair.


WORKS LIKE A CHARM(:How do I get rid of greasy hair? I have shoulder-length hair and I use Herbal Essences Shampoo.?
If you are having a greasy hair day, a quick fix is brushing some powder into your hair.
Try a shampoo with tea tree oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment