Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is the anti-dandruff shampoo called Nizoral available in India?

Does it also cure the dryness of the scalp? Thats because I've got severe dandruff due to dry hair.Is the anti-dandruff shampoo called Nizoral available in India?
Based on my limited observation of Indians here in Virginia, I would say shampoo is not high on the list of toilet articles used on a regular basis.Is the anti-dandruff shampoo called Nizoral available in India?
yes nizoral is available in India and belive me it remove dandruff completely from scalp.it is very effective try it .Even I also try it.


It is quite costly.The small pouch is for Rs.10/-.
YES!
Even I have dandruff %26amp; frankly I also could'nt find till now any way to remove it,Nizoral is available in India but it is expensive
yes nizoral is available in India and belive me it remove dandruff completely from scalp.it is very effective do try it
yes it is available in india,you can get it at any medical store.


but go for `NIZRAL' instead of nizoral.
chemist shop
yes in any medicine shop
yes it is available
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment