Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Herbal Essence shampoo any good or is it damaging?

And does it have lots of chemicals in it?Is Herbal Essence shampoo any good or is it damaging?
Herbal essence shampoos contain alot of chemicals...some good...some not so good. The shampoos that you buy in the stores usually have a high content of alcohol in them which is very drying to the scalp. They also contain alot of waxes....in my salon we show people this by carefully scraping at the hair with shears. There is such a big build up of wax you can definately see. They usually are disgusted and end up buying the professional products in the salon. Professional products are a bit pricier but you get what you pay for.Is Herbal Essence shampoo any good or is it damaging?
it's good and is heavly scented i have the body envy in travel size prety good and it does works i'll tell you that but i think im going to try pantene as well but it dryed my hair out just alittle bit that 's it but i'd try it out if i were you
I use it regularly, and I don't have any problems with it.
i use it regularly and i love it. it makes my hair so soft and shiny! idk what everyone else is talking about. i guess it depends on your hair type though.
It depends on where you bought it. You don't want any of that generic stuff.
anything that is as heavily scented as that is not good for your hair... I have used that before and it made my hair so dry and gross! I recommend Redken products.
BAD FOR THE HAIR GOOD FOR THE NOSE. IF YOU TRULY WANT SUMTHING TO MAKE YOUR HAIR HEALTHIER YOU HAVE TO GO TO A HAIR SALON AND GET THE EXPENSIVE KIND. TRUST . ALL THE HAIR PRODUCTS THAT YOU GET FROM THE GROCERY STORE DRUG STORE HAVE WAYYYY TO MANY SUBSTITUTES.
well i think that it is not the best for you hair


It does have a lot of chemicals in it


I have noticed that when i use it it makes my hair frizz


so i changed my products


I also have curly hair and that plays a huge role


but if you have curly hair i would use ouidad


now thats an amazing product


I have used them for the past year and i don't think i will ever go back to Herbal Essence
That depends on your hair type. As for chemicals I don't have a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment