Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it ok to use herbal essences shampoo to clean my makeup brushes?

I have the drama clean, and the hydralicious shampoos, would that be ok to use on the brushes? i don't think i would use the drama clean, just because i'm thinking that may be harder on the brush. idk what do you think?Is it ok to use herbal essences shampoo to clean my makeup brushes?
yesh it is what I use on mine and it works like realy goodIs it ok to use herbal essences shampoo to clean my makeup brushes?
Yup, if you think about it the shampoo is designed to clean hair and that's what the makeup brush is made out of. I would use either shampoo even if you think it's too harsh you're not going to be cleaning your brushes enough to have the shampoo damage them! :)
Yeah it should be fine any shampoo works it shouldnt ruin or hurt them go ahead and try it


Hope this answers your question!
i never tried it but i know baby shampoo works. i use Johnson's.
yes it works really good or use finger nail polish remover

No comments:

Post a Comment